(Gi) Kinaa'amaadiiwigamingoons (The Little Teaching Lodge)
205 College Avenue, Brandon Mb,R7A 7E2
(204)729 0788 - FAX(204)727 5082
We are an Aboriginal based preschool program that will strengthen and prepare the Aboriginal child with a balance of Cultural knowledge and academic skills needed to excel in school and life.
The Little Teaching Lodge offers a variety of services:
- Developmental assessments, immunization clinics, hearing tests, dental visits, Language Enrichment and Preschool Speech
- Transportation for families without their own vehicles
- Training sessions for parents and family members
- Family advocacy
- Cultural/language teachings for children and families
- Summer school readiness program
- Family field trips over summer months
- One on one programming for children with special needs
We offer children and family members teaching and support in the following:
Culture and Language
We do this through presentations, play, games, songs, food and stories.
There is no financial cost, simply an investment of your time in encouraged!
WOULD YOU LIKE....
- Your child to be prepared for school?
- Your child to learn some words in Cree, Ojibway or Michif?(if you are from a different background, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate different languages.)
- Your child to learn more about their culture?
- to be involved in your child's education?
- To have the opportunity to learn along with your child?