Unit A -602 Rosser Avenue, Brandon MB, R7A 0K7
(204) 726-1830 - FAX (204) 727-9044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Located downtown, at the corner of 6th and Rosser.
A Certified Learning and Literacy Centre, this program provides educational support to people in the Brandon area. Many people use this program to upgrade their skills before moving on to the Adult Collegiate or a post secondary institution.
There is no cost or fee to enter the program, and all school supplies and learning materials are provided.
The school stays open through the summer months and is open Monday to Friday.
Instruction is mainly one-to-one and work at your own rate (students work on modules and assignments in the subject areas they want to improve).
Each student has a personalized education plan based on personal needs and goals.
The program is open to any adult who wishes to upgrade their skills in a number of areas, including reading, writing, math or computers.
- Contact the program and set an interview and placement test time.
- Write the Canadian Adult Achievement test (CAAT). the CAAT is just to assess your skills.
- Sit down with the Literacy Instructor to discuss your educational goals.
- Develop a personalized education plan based on your own learning goals.