The Brandon Friendship Centre owns and operates the third floor of Massey Manor.
The Canadian Mental Health Association owns and operates the first and second floor and Manitoba Housing owns and operates the fourth floor.
Located 638 Pacific Avenue, Brandon MB, R7A 0H9
Pick up Applications from the front desk at 836 Lorne Avenue, Brandon Mb, R7A 0T8
Phone(204) 727 1407
Eligibility criteria for Massey Manor
- At risk of becoming
- Low Income
- Mental Illness
- Addictions Issues
- Working towards self-sufficiency
- Rent will be set according to the tenants ability to pay
- Social Assistance rates will apply
- Rent is due on the first of each month
- Rent supplement
Eight units are transitional units and tenant will meet with the Outreach Worker and develop a plan that will help them move from the Transitional Unit into a self-sufficient home.
Tenants will be allowed to live here for a period of three-years as long as they are working towards self-sufficiency. Failure to follow the plan will result in the tenant being evicted.
Tenants will let us know what supports they may need in their lives in order to become self-sufficient. We will assist them in obtaining their goals by referring them to the right agency that will assist them
The Brandon Friendship Centre will be working in partnership with:
- Samaritan House Ministries
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Youth for Christ
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- Brandon Literacy Council
- Brandon Regional Health Authority
- Brandon Adult Collegiate
- Manitoba Housing Authority
- Brandon Correctional Centre
- Manitoba Housing